Netflix is one among the top and best streaming service now available on all your Roku devices to stream your favourite movies and videos online. Browsing through My list option is the best feature available on Netflix which represents categories like Comedies, dramas, and TV shows and are preferred by most of the users.
An active internet connection is essential to activate Netflix on your Roku device. All most all the Roku devices allow you to stream Netflix in High definition.
You can activate the best and top streaming service now on your Roku by following the few guidelines below.
Setting up your Roku device
- Before you activate your Netflix account, it is essential to set up your Roku device properly. Select the correct HDMI port of your audio and video connection.
- Ensure that you have plugged in the corresponding cables for Both Roku device as well as your television.
- You can choose either a wired or wireless connection and make sure that you have entered the correct username and password
- Turn on your television and Roku device now to begin the setup or Roku activation process for Netflix.
Activating your Netflix
The activation process of Netflix slightly varies between Roku 1 and other Roku devices.
If you are a Roku 1 user, Go to the home screen of your device and select the Netflix option.
- To find Netflix on the screen, navigate to channel store and select Movies and TV option
- The first step in Netflix activation process is to select the Netflix icon on your TV screen with Roku remote
- An Roku activation code will be generated after you follow the onscreen instructions on your screen.
- Enter the Roku activation code which appears at Netflix.com /activate.
- After your Netflix is activated, select the Netflix option to add your favorite channels. If you have not subscribed your Netflix yet, sign up to create an account.
If you are using a Roku device, other than Roku 1, Go to the home screen and select the Netflix option.
- Go to the streaming channels and then select the Movies and TV option.
- Select Netflix option now to add your favorite channels.
- Make sure that your Roku device has identified your Netflix account.
Netflix in Ultra HD
Ultra HD is now available on your Roku devices and can also be used to stream Netflix and watch your favorite videos in high quality. To stream your Netflix in Ultra HD, you require TV compatible with Ultra HD Feature, Roku device with an HDMI port, the plan that supports streaming, and an active internet connection with a speed of 25 megabits per second.
Latest models of Roku devices like Roku 4, Roku premiere, Roku premiere+ and Roku Ultra supports the Ultra HD feature in Netflix.
Some users often face issues using the Ultra HD feature or playing content in Ultra HD. In that case, you can go to the settings from Roku home menu and select the 4K Ultra HD feature from the display.
Try connecting the Netflix again after selecting the above feature.
You can now follow the above guidelines to activate Netflix on your Roku device. If you still find any difficulty in understanding the above steps, our network support team is here to assist you. Call our toll-free number 1-855-729-8080 to Setup Roku to enjoy the Netflix channel.