Roku, fastest streaming device is now available to stream your favorite movies and videos online. Latest models of Roku devices like Roku streaming stick, Roku premiere, Roku premiere + and Roku Ultra has the top and best features and are preferred by most of the users.
Some users often find it difficult to find the Roku IP address. Here are some of the simple guidelines you can follow to find the Roku IP address of your device.
- The simple and easy method is to go to the Roku settings > Player Info >IP Address.
- If you are using a Roku TV, Go to the settings >System >about to find the IP Address.
- For other Roku devices, Go to the settings > System and write down the number which is displayed next to the IP address.
To get Roku IP address without Remote
Many Users find it difficult to find the Roku IP address if they do not have a Roku remote.
You can simply follow the steps below to find the Roku Ip address.
- Turn on your Roku device and ensure that it is properly connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- The next step is to go to the chrome web store.
- Go to the search bar and type Remoku. The links related to the word Remoku will now be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the link that appears first.
- You can now tap on the + ADD TO CHROME button and the Remoku will now start downloading.
- An ICON R will be displayed on the top right corner of the screen after the setup installation of Remoku is completed.
- Click on the settings button now to find your Roku device on your network.
- Two options are available now to find your Roku IP Address. One is the scanning option using which you can find the IP address of your Roku device automatically.
- Another option is also available using which you can find the IP address manually.
- If the options above are slow, Go to the settings and click on the ABOUT option and also click on the network option. Your Roku device will be automatically connected to the network and the IP address will be automatically displayed.
If you find the above steps difficult, you can also get guidance and assistance from Roku activation link.
To find the network IP address on your Phone
- Open your phone, go to the settings and click on your wifi and the network name.
- Note down the IP address that is being displayed. Also, make sure that the first four numbers of your phone and the Roku device are matching.
Find the above guidelines on how to find the Roku IP address.