Enjoy streaming your favourite movies and videos online? All you have to do is Install Kodi on your Roku.The application provides you better streaming and allows you to watch your favourite videos and movies with high quality. The software is compatible with any devices like Mac, Windows, Android, IOS, X box and PS4.
To use Kodi on Roku, you need to install it first on your Roku device.
To know more on how to install Kodi on Roku? Simply follow the set of guidelines below…
You can use an android or windows device with an active internet connection for installing Kodi.Wireless network connection is the most preferred one and essential for the installation.
The first step is to connect your android or windows device to the same wireless network.
Down load the Application
The application can be downloaded from any websites that have the Latest versions of the software. First, select your device like Android or windows and then download the latest versions which are compatible with your device.
Screen mirroring allows you to scan or mirror the screen on a smart TV display and your content will be displayed exactly as you see on your Android device.
Turn on screen mirroring on your Roku device
- To turn on screen mirroring, go to the settings menu on your Roku device.
- You can now select screen mirroring under the system menu and enable the option
The next step is to turn on screen mirroring on your Android device, tablet or smart phones. Some devices may have screen mirroring with different names like the smart view, Screen casting, HTC connects and a few more. Follow the below steps to turn on screen mirroring on your Android device.
Go to the settings menu and search for the display option or other options like Network, display, Cast, and connection.
If you are using a windows device, the first step is to turn on your wireless display.
- Go to the device tab or control panel now and choose the option Project.
- You can now tap on the option, Add a wireless display
- Now select the device you want to connect and make sure that both the devices are connected to the same network.
- Now turn on the Kodi app to get connected
After installing Kodi on your Roku, you can also install best Kodi add ons like Phoenix, USTV Now, Navi-X, Stream Engine, Studio Beats, House Mix, BBC I Player and a few more for best and improved streaming.
You can stream your videos on Kodi with a safe and secure access now with the help of Ivacy.
Follow the below steps to download Ivacy on Kodi.
- The first step is to choose your Ivacy with your username and password.
- Download and install the Ivacy Add-on for Kodi.
- Now connect your device to US fast server and the application will now become secured to use with Ivacy protection.